Parking & Directions
Parking at The Oregon Garden is $5, beginning at 3pm on the following dates:
- Wednesdays – Sundays: Nov. 23 – Dec. 16
- Daily: Dec. 17 – 23, Dec. 26 – Dec. 31
All guests wishing to park on-site anytime during the event will be assessed the parking fee, excluding Oregon Garden members (with valid membership card) and overnight guests of the Oregon Garden Resort. Guests are encouraged to park ot on of our many off-site lots and take advantage of the free shuttles during our busy weekends.
Free Drop-Off Zone
This years event offers a free drop off area for guests wishing to drop off friends and family at the event. Perfect for parents dropping off teenagers or to make the walk a little easier for the family.
For those guests paying to park to visit us in the Garden View Restaurant or Fireside Lounge, we are happy to reimburse your parking fee when spending $30 or more on food or beverages. Please bring your parking ticket with you and present it to your server upon arrival.
There are a limited number of ADA spaces available for Christmas in the Garden. We do our best to accommodate everyone; please plan to arrive early and communicate with parking attendants if you need an ADA space.
Shuttles & Off-Site Parking
Shuttle Schedule: Shuttles run about every 20 minutes from 4:30pm – 10:30pm
- Robert Frost Elementary – 201 Westfield St, Silverton, OR 97381
- Parking lot between Roth’s Fresh Markets and Seven Brides Brewing – 990 N 1st St, Silverton, OR 97381 – View in Google Maps
- Fridays – Sundays: November 23 – December 16
- Nightly: December 17 – December 31
- Schlador parking lot – 612 Schlador St, Silverton (the corner of Schlador and Brown Street)
- Nightly, December 14 – December 31
- The Oregon Garden – 895 W Main Street, Silverton, OR 97381
The Easiest Ways to Navigate the Parking and Shuttles
We want to help make your experience getting to and from the event as smooth as possible. If you’re traveling with strollers, we suggest keeping your child out of the stroller before getting on the shuttle. Please expect a 20 minute shuttle ride to and from the event.