Ice Skating Admission (includes skate rental)
- Day Session:
- $15 (Garden admission is not required)
- Includes unlimited snowless tubing
- Noon-4pm on most dates (view our calendar here)
- Night Session: $15 (event admission required)
- Save $5 by bringing your own skates!
- Bobby Rental (orange seals & reindeer to help children & adults skate): $6
Ice skating ticket prices are in addition to Christmas in the Garden admission except during day skate sessions or with a Fun Pass.
Guests who would like to watch family and friends skate, will not need to pay skating admission, but will still be required to pay event admission during night sessions. Our day skate sessions end at 4pm. If you want to visit us for the event, we ask that you please exit the ice rink and the Rediscovery Forest at 4pm and return at 5pm when the event starts.
Interested in having a birthday party or bringing a group of 15+ people? Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
New this year, rent out our entire ice rink for private parties on Mondays or Tuesdays! To learn more, contact our sales team at email@example.com
Unlimited Skate Pass
Skate as much as you want! Pass may be used for any and all skate sessions and includes unlimited admission to the event. Unlimited passes are are specific to the person whose name is on the pass and guests will need to show ID each time they come.
Presale Price: $35 through Nov. 22
At-the-Door Price: $45
Save time at the rink, and sign your waiver online now! All ice skaters are required to sign a waiver before stepping onto the ice skating rink.
Children under 18 will need a parent’s or guardian’s signature on their waiver. Parents/guardians can fill out the waiver online ahead of time if they will not be accompanying their child.
The rink capacity is 140 ice skaters at one time. If the rink is at capacity, the next skater will need to wait for a current skater to exit. The rink is 50′ x 70′ and the ice is 3 inches thick.
- No cameras are allowed on the ice. Skaters need to keep moving for safety reasons, and photography/videography often causes people to stop moving, resulting in crashes on the ice.
- All skaters must skate in the same direction.
- For their safety, parents may not hold or carry kids on the ice.
- No games are to be played on the ice, such as tag.
- No food or drinks allowed on the ice.
- Skaters will not be allowed to do spins and tricks during busy skate times. If you would like to practice spins, please come during the weekday skate sessions, when we anticipate smaller crowds.
Skates & Other Rentals
- Bobbies (the orange seal in the photo) – Available for rent for $6, and can help small children and adults skate.
- Helmets – There will be a limited number of helmets available for use, free of charge. You are also welcome to bring your own helmets.
- Skate Sizes
- Largest skates are a men’s size 15
- Smallest skates are a child’s size 8
- Double-runner skates are available, which go over a child’s shoe, and are great options for young children on bobbies (as shown in photo above).
- Figure skates and hockey skates are both available, in a variety of sizes.
There will be no lockers on-site. Please leave your valuables at home, or have a friend or family member watch them while you are on the ice.
Skating for Schools
Support the Silver Falls School District!
Purchase an Ice Skating Season Pass through October 31 and $5 goes to the Silver Falls School District! View our Skating for Schools Flyer.
$1 from every at-the door skate session goes to the school of the night! View the skating schedule below:
- Nov. 24 – Victor Point Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Nov. 25 – Silver Crest Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Nov. 28 – Bethany Charter School – 5pm-8pm
- Nov. 29 – Butte Creek Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 2 – Scotts Mills Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 5 – Central Howell Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 6 – Community Roots School – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 9 – Pratum Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 12 – Mark Twain Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 13 – Evergreen Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 15 – Butte Creek Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 16 – Bethany Charter School – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 17 – Silverton Middle School – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 18 – Pratum Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 19 – Robert Frost Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 20 – Scotts Mills Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 22 – Central Howell Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 26 – Silver Crest Elementary – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 27 – Silverton High School – 5pm-8pm
- Dec. 28 – Community Roots School – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 29 – Mark Twain Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 30 – Evergreen Elementary – Noon-3pm
- Dec. 31 – Victor Point Elementary – Noon-3pm
The rink is inside a heated tent, to provide skaters shelter from the weather. Ice skating will not be impacted by rain; however, if there are high winds or other unsafe conditions, we may have to close early or cancel a session. We will post any schedule changes here on our website and on Facebook.